Sunday, February 03, 2008

Musical Motivation

I am in the process of trying to get in shape so recently I pulled our old elliptical machine out of storage and have been trying to use it. Now I am fairly new to exercise and I think I might go mad if I didn't have something to distract me while doing it. So I put together some upbeat music to motivate me. Here's my playlist:

Now We Are Free (Maxium Mix) by Hans Zimmer - this version has a neat technobeat
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by The Proclaimers
In The Light by Toby McKeenhan
Legend Of McBride by Mark Schultz (I can't understand all the words, but the beat is great)
All the World by Point of Grace
Run by David Meece - if this can't get me going, nothing much will!
Dead Man (Carry Me) by Jars of Clay
Gimme Some Lovin' by The Blues Brothers
You Really Got Me by Van Halen
He's A Pirate (Tiesto Remix) Hans Zimmer - this is a 7 minute version with a great beat
Fight by Point of Grace (my cool down song)

No comments: