Sunday, October 26, 2008

This Week


This week, I want to:

Try making Karina's delicious looking GF Brown Sugar Spice Pumpkin Bars. I'm always looking for easy things that Miss Munchkin can eat (and enjoy) and not feel like she's being deprived.

Learn how to replace a dull looking, over-exposed white sky in a photograph with a beautiful blue one.

Do a photoshoot with a Ubercute 4 year old boy that I know and his antique toy car. I'm thinking fields and the beautiful old red barn near our house.

Have Master Munchkin fling all the soft apples off of my deck and into the woods. They been sitting there a little too long, waiting patiently to be made into applesauce, making me feel guilty and a bit stressed out. It's time to set them free.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Sounds like a good week. I do wonder why you're letting Master Munchkin have all the fun stuff to do though. You must really love that kid.