Monday, January 25, 2010

Winners!







I've always thought it was funny how a lot of contests announce the losers.  Like on candy bar wrappers or under soda lids:

"You are not a winner at this time.  Please try again."

How come you never see, "Instant Loser!"  or "You are a Loser at this time and you will always be a Loser.  Why even bother?"

I used Random.org to pick a number for the Calender Contest and, Dawn, you are an Instant Winner!
You are not a Loser at this Time.  Yea!

We have flushing toilets again and, since I'm feeling so happy, I hit the Random button 2 more times.

Margo and The Park Wife, you are Instant Winners too!

If you will send your addresses to mrsmomster@gmail.com, I will get your calendars in the mail. 

Congratulations and thank you all for your kind comments.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't win your lovely calendar but NOT sorry the Lord ANSWERED my prayer and you have FLUSHING TOILETS!!!

The Park Wife said...

Woo hoo!!!!! I am so happy that I am an Instant Winner rather tha Instant Loser! I can't wait to get the calendar.
The Park Wife

Dawn, said...

Ooooh yay!!! So excited, seriously love your photography! Now I will have a piece of it.

Alisa said...

So, does this mean my pre-teen daughter is right?

I AM a loser?

Congratulations winners! Enjoy Mrs. February's hard work.
I'll try not to be jealous.
:)

Margo said...

I was so excited about winning that I sent you an email but didn't comment here. Can't wait to see the calendar. Thank you! Happy flushing!

CountessLaurie said...

I am such a loser, even though I didn't enter (damn you grand cayman and your 12.95 a day internets fee!).

This is the funniest winner post I have read in a long time.

MrsMama said...

Sorry Alisa, I guess you ARE a loser. Well, there it is. ;)